Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Confessions of a Shopaholic










Confession of a shopaholic 15:
Finding something at a ridiculous cheap price that you would never expect has the power to make even the saddest news bearable for a day. 

Finding bargains is my forte. My special bargain in this outfit would be the beautiful Free People black maxi dress that I'm wearing. $7.00 at Marshall's. The most important part of stores in that family ( T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, Etc.) is the clearance racks. You have already marked down rare pieces, with an additional clearance price. I have found my best pieces there. Free People is currently my favorite brand. Their boho materials and fabrics tossed with a very classic look. This dress was anywhere from $60-$100 dollars originally. I love the fact I can wear it all year around too with the right accessories.  Leather jackets make the perfect addition to any outfit. I'm finding it to be colder outside, which makes it a lot harder to get up in the morning to pick out my outfit. Truly though when I do have a killer outfit on, my whole day seems alot better! More posts to come in this beautiful new year, so excited to see what God has in hands for me this year! Happy 2015!
Cheerio!
~Jamie
Dress: Free People
Booties: DSW
Belt: Gap
Jacket: B&B Dakota
Necklace: Vintage from Nana's Jewlery

Special Thanks to this amazing lady who took the time to take these amazing photos of me, please go visit her website 


No comments:

Post a Comment