Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Something Borrowed











The cheapest and most effective way to keep your clothes shopping at a minimum  is to have a best friend. This beautiful Brandy Melville skirt is straight out of her (being Mikaela) closet. At the end of the day if an article of my clothing is missing I know its somewhere in her closet. We share a wardrobe. This fall has been on the warmer side, it's hard to believe its November. With the work schedule like mine, I've been planning my outfits at night while I can't sleep. Its almost uncanny how much a bad outfit can throw your day off. These boots were a killer deal I found. DSW is a great place to find shoes that usually you can't find anywhere else. These were the last pair and they were a whopping $40.00! Who can beat that? Well Happy Wednesday everyone, the weekend fast approaches!
Cheerio!
~Jamie
Shirt: The Gap
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Boots: DSW
Jacket: American Eagle
Socks: Misc.
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment