Sunday, January 25, 2015

Red Lips













Its days like these, the warm days that keep us going during the winter. Really they keep us sane.  All this talk of the blizzard is already starting to give me cabin fever.  Red lipstick is if not my favorite accessory, definitely one of the many. It literally can take any ordinary outfit and make it spectacular. My bargain piece in this outfit are definitely these ripped jeans, a $3.99 savers find! Black ripped jeans are on the rise and they make your outfit killer. I personally never grew out of having ripped jeans. There is nothing more edgy. Since getting a second job my blogging has been put on the back burner and I apologize for that. I hope to post more than once this week. Hope everyone is fantastic.
Cheerio!
~Jamie
Shirt: Marshall's  & American Eagle
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse 
Lipstick: Sephora
Bag: Francesca's Collection
Headband: Francesca's Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment