Monday, October 6, 2014

Finally Autumns in the Air






                         


Happy Autumn Everyone, what would we do without this beautiful month of October. Well what can I say about this little number. I'm myself. I feel free. I also am not very poetic right now. Autumn makes me feel free. Its like the change in seasons gives me a new boost. I have a hard time putting the shorts away so tights work perfectly. I'll let you into a secret, these combat boots are one of the best purchases I've ever made. Now here's the secret...Target. I buy lots of basics, odds and ends, and quirky things there.  My work schedule has me going crazy, todays my first day off. I hope everyones having a wonderful day, I will be back this week!
Cheerio!
~Jamie

Shirt: Basic White T
Shorts: American Eagle
Tights: Target
Boots: Target
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Glasses: Coastal

No comments:

Post a Comment