Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Crisp Leaves & Basic Fall Things







The crisp leaves, the smell of the fresh air, the noise of the cars moving slower than normal for the people's inside to grasp the foliage. Its the last days before winter brings its cold, bitter chill. Its almost in limbo. The weather has been exceptionally warm. Being a warm blooded Californian I very much enjoy the warm weather. So this Free People dress might just take the trophy for my favorite piece of clothing I own. It literally is the most versatile item. Easy to wear with tights, boots, flats and in the summer sandals. My weeks have consisted of long hours at the boutique, so I have no time to post but I have a few things lined up that I'm excited to share. Happy Wednesday, the weekends almost here!
Cheerio!
~Jamie

Dress: Free People
Flats: Old Navy
Jacket: American Eagle


No comments:

Post a Comment